Shen Buff for next patch

Sooo I making this because I like to do small buff or nerf to champion. And right now I think Shen is in need of some good old buff. so in order to help him out with things for his lane phase and late game potential, I think these would make him better as a champ and as a top lane tank. Shen: The eye of twilight. {{champion:98}} **New passive. or new add-in Ki barrier and Ki control. **Ki barrier: remains the same static COOLDOWN: 10 KI control: if Shen spirts blade passive through an enemy champion Shen other ability cooldowns will be refunded by 1 second for each auto attack he lands on an enemy champ lasting for 3 seconds. (So something similar to karma passive. plus this will give players the ability to set up fun out play with Shen. kinda like a mini-game like Fiora. and keeping his damage consistent} His** Q twilight assault.** leave as it is of this current patch 8.11 no need to touch. this ability is not affected by his new passive so this will not receive the cooldown buff that his passive place when his spirit blade passes through enemy champs. his** W sprit refuge** increase the energy cost from 40 energy to 70 energy lower cooldown from 18 / 16.5 / 15 / 13.5 / 12 to 18 / 15.5 / 13/ 12.5 / 10 Active: Shen primes his Spirit Blade, creating an area around it. If Shen or an allied champion enter the area, or after 2 seconds, the Spirit Blade creates a protective zone around it for 1.75 seconds, causing allies in the zone to dodge attacks. Passive: when shen spirit blade passes through an enemy champ the duration of his w is increase for each champ the spirit blade passes through ( max being 3 or 2.5 seconds) and create a healing zone that heals him and nearby ally that is within the radius of his spirit blade ( basically the same radius as his current w active} scaling with health or armor. ( this buff to his w with this new active or passive. would make shen w seem more impactful in a team fight and in the lane. instead of a wasteful ability that last way too short for something that supposes to help him keep him and other allies alive long enough to live a massive team fight. plus this requires skill to use because now you gotta keep track of your sprit blade more often then none in order to make use of his new passive on both his w and main passive. for them quick get in and get out scenario.) his E shadow dash lowers the cooldown from 18/16/14/12/10 to 16/14/12/10/8. this is his only engage move and his escape move. so leave everything alone about this one. his R stand united remain the same unchanged. I feel like this new addition to shen kit. would make his win rate boon up from the low win rate that he is at currently while still not overpowering him. plus on the good note, I think that it also gives him great dueling and lane presence that a ninja like shen needs to be. plus this would force his lane opponent to think about what there move going to be. because they would have to watch out for his taunt and his q. because if he lands either one they can be in a world of pain. shen should be on par with zed. expect instead of going in boosting down the single target he goes in and disrupts the enemy formation while keeping the focus of the enemy champs solely on him and getting out leaving his team to do the cleanup. like a good ninja would do. his energy cost increases to his Spirit Refuge so he won't be spamming his ability as often and have to back out ever so often. so I gave him a weak laning phase and but his late game will be scary even more than before because of his quicker cooldown and map pressure.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel