I'll try and keep this short. Over at [/r/QuinnMains](https://www.reddit.com/r/QuinnMains/) we've been discussing her because of [RiotRepertoir stating that he's working on her](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/yE4n71RT-repertoir-or-meddler?comment=0001). Though RiotRepertoir has a good reputation we're still antsy, so we're trying to show Riot what we and everyone else like and dislike about her.
**Quinn mains agree:**
* Quinn is buggy and [needs bugfixes](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/gR4xnthq-quinn-e-bug-fully-reproducable).
* Quinn definitely needs to keep her passive, her E, and the transform on her R. Only QoL and number changes. We feel these are the core abilities of her kit and define her as Quinn, for better or worse.
* We like Quinn for her identity as a duelist and roamer. We would like for her solo lane playstyle to be preserved.
* Skystrike as it is needs some changes. Opinions on this vary from preferring minor to major changes, to outright removal and compensation. A large number of us would like an escape post-ult, and everyone would like a lower cd.
* Quinn's W passive is really nice (though the timing between it and passive should be synced), yet the active is dull.
Hopefully with your help we can make sure that any Quinn changes are done well. We'd also like to know some of your opinions on Quinn, playing with her, against her, etc. Since we are the ones playing Quinn, we can't provide that useful info for Riot.
If you want to read up on the discussions that came before this post, you can do so [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/QuinnMains/comments/3ktnrf/if_were_going_to_survive_any_quinn_changes_we/), [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/QuinnMains/comments/3l2eq4/our_unified_position_on_quinn_prt_2/), and a number of other posts in [/r/QuinnMains](https://www.reddit.com/r/QuinnMains/). Also, a big welcome to any lost Quinn mains out there!