My TFT fear...

As you may all know, TeamFight Tactics, Rito's take on DOTA's auto-chess game, is EXTREMELY popular. I personally have played and find it very fun, but where have I seen this before? Extremely fun and popular... My fear is that such a fun game, so unique and that gives so much variation to League of Legends might end up like Ultra Rapid Fire (URF). I don't want TFT to be another rotating game mode that we only get to play once every blue moon, but this is a pattern we've all seen before. Will TFT get the same treatment URF? Maybe with a bit of hope, it might end up like ARAM, a persistent game mode. I remember ARAM also getting much attention on launch, everyone wanted a piece of the new game mode, so perhaps the hype after TFT is thoroughly played will die down. I am as clueless as you are and if there is anyone that can clear that up is a Rioter. Let me know in the comments what you think is going to happen with TFT? Will it be like URF, ARAM or maybe even will it be transformed into Riot Games' next GAME? Imagine Rito deserving that "S" in "Riot Games"! Tell why you think what you think might happen, I'm eager to get some theories out here, Toodles! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel