Honestly, this game is a fucking joke

After being frustrated several seasons ago by the declining state of the game, and that little to nothing was being done to deter people from griefing, trolling, and otherwise intentionally ruining games, I made this account to troll intentionally to prove trolls didn't get punished, but that you'll get banned for objectively pointing out trolls without cursing or being offensive. I did that, playing normally for about 50 games to establish a baseline, then intentionally losing games by itning, trolling, using insanely stupid builds, and afking. I lost 80ish% of my games until I hit bronze 5 (the bottom at the time). I posted it here and Riot actually told me I wasn't trolling and dismissed my claims. After that I stopped bothering on my main, it was too frustrating to play a coin flip of seeing which team gets the guy who decides he doesn't actually want to win. **I recently came back for giggles and played some games, and my fucking god, it is so much worse.** Not only have none of the issues from a few seasons ago been addressed, but they're actually significantly worse. The trolls, griefers, and afkers are all still doing their thing in more than 50% of games, and now they managed to remove nearly every element of skill and tactical expression from the game entirely. The game is now like if you made a top down street fighter game with only 4 moves, no combos, and had to play it with 4 people who wished you were dead. It's literally unplayable as anything other than a joke to laugh at. I honestly found myself just waiting to see who would lose their shit first and intentionally lose, rage, and spam pings and laughed at it. I don't think I experienced one competitive game where it felt like teams were evenly matched and everyone tried. I understand why Riot is turning to making other games all of a sudden, the clock has to be ticking on this one. **I honestly want to commend everyone that has stood by and supported this game out of a love for the genre and what the original dev's created.** But the reality has to be told - this game is an insult to the players that built this company into what it is today. I would make a detailed post about all the ways this game is a joke now, but it is very apparent nobody at Riot cares anymore.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel