Runes Reforged: DoT champions

Hey there guys, I have just seen all these new runes and I pretty much like them so far. However, I am a bit worried about the future of most of my favorite mid champions {{champion:50}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:63}} and some others with DoT mechanics. I am a huge fan of DoT champions because of how fun they are to play, and I prefer them to burst mages and assassins. I spent an hour trying to figure out what runes I should use for Swain or Malzahar, but I couldn't find anything that would work on them because they offer nothing like Deathfire Touch. **Press the Attack ** would be so cool on them if it granted AD **_or_** AP on subsequent attacks. **Electrocute** is literally **Thunderlord's Decree** which is not viable either on Swain or Cassiopeia. **Arcane Comet** sounds fun but only when you want to poke a champion or when you can stun/root them, but imagine a Swain in his R form in the middle of 5 enemy champions hurling one comet at one enemy. I feel like Riot wants to favor AD champions and assassins but they forget about those few players like me who really enjoy playing Swain, Cassiopeia etc... What do you guys think about this? If you do not agree with me or you think you have found some viable and fun runes for these precious champions, please let me know and share it with me!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel