Who the fuck thought it's a good idea for Jax to be strong the entire game?

He is strong late game we know that, but why the fuck is he a problem in the early game. Who the fuck thinks it's a good idea for most Jax's to start E level 1 then auto win the trades because of his fucking auto attacks immunity and Aoe damage reduction while also being able to attack himself. At level 6, OH I'M JAX I GET DEFENSIVE STATS FOR FREE BECAUSE I BUILD DAMAGE. Jax can 1v1. Can split push. Can team fight. Strong early, mid and late. Tanky because of ult and E, might as-well call this guy a hyper mobile unkiteable juggernaut. Gets free attack speed while other champions have to spend money. Make the game follow the animation. If Jax uses E, he should not be allowed to auto attack but pause the passive stacks. AND Make his Q cooldown longer at all ranks. Camille E cooldown is 16 / 14.5 / 13 / 11.5 / 10 while Jax Q cooldown is 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6. Rank 1 Jax Q is the same cooldown as Rank 5 Camille E. Change Jax Q cooldown to Camille's E cooldown especially since this fucking champion builds CDR and can use Q every 3 seconds and also has a lower mana cost.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel