Who do i main to be a one trick player? (One trick responses encouraged and welcomed!)

Hey guys, I've peaked at plat 1 a few seasons ago, and now i'm pretty much a gold 5-platinum 4 player on a few accounts. I seem to have reached a point in my league life that the only reason im not climbing is that I'm bored. I pretty much hate the state of the game right now, but i'm going to stay loyal to it and figure out a way to get to diamond. So I've pretty much tried everything... I played god tier meta champs, I've played champs I'm good at, I've played champs I just want to have fun with, I've been a 1 role only type of player. I've tried to one trick mutliple champs, and I've even tried just picking champs that go well with the current team comp my team picks. Always get bored or stuck in my climb. After a lot of thinking, I've decided i want to be a one trick because i want to put all my effort into 1 champ and see how good i can become. Anyway, i've attempted multiple champs like Xayah, Jinx, Tahm Kench, and Vayne. Idk why I stopped with each, i guess a combination between boredom and flaws i find that i end up not wanting to deal with. I made this post to ask for your help! your advice! anything you'd like to say to assist me on finally picking one champ and sticking with it til the end of the season. One tricks i encourage you to respond, anything y'all say will be helpful, thank you! TLDR: Trying to be a one-trick player, can't figure out which champ to choose that i won't get bored with and that has a playstyle i enjoy. please comment advice or help, would be greatly appreciated! One-trick players especially welcome!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel