Here's a post where you can ask questions about the stuff I've worked on, and I'll try to answer.

_1/10 Closing Edit_ Since it's been a few days and I feel like a lot of the questions I can be useful in answering have been asked, I'm going to stop checking in on the thread here. To those that I didn't manage to answer questions for, I do apologize. If there's something I missed that you really think I'm the right person to answer, feel free to make a Boards post @me, pm on Reddit, or even Twitter if it's a short question. Thanks to everyone that came and asked stuff. The amount of traction the thread got was really surprising to me, and it made it really easy to burn through a lot of questions pretty efficiently, so I might try to do others like it a bit more often. Since most of the stuff I'm working on at the moment is WIP and under wraps, I likely won't be a big voice on Boards for awhile, but again, do feel free to reach out. Cheers, Repertoir __________ Hi everyone, Today I have been reading a thread by HIMM Sandwich that basically comes down to how it feels like Riot sometimes ignores player sentiment/feedback, and then goes silent when asked for answers. I won't be the best source of insight on projects that I didn't work on, but feel free to use this post as a place where you can ask specifically about any of the projects I've worked on in the last year or two, and I'll do my best to give you honest, direct answers about why things were made the way they were, and how I/we feel about these projects currently. Keep in mind that if they're outside of issues I worked on, it's likely I won't be able to give meaningful answers, and also that I won't guarantee you'll like what I have to share on some topics. Here's some of the stuff I'm likely to have insight into: * Past Projects: * Nidalee Champion Update * Ryze Champion Update * Ashe Champion Update * Juggernauts Champion Updates - Garen/Skarner * Marksmen Champion Updates - Quinn/Kog'Maw * Current Projects: * Taric Champion Update * Mages Champion Updates - ???/??? Feel free to ask about other stuff as well, but I will say I'm unlikely to be able to help on lots of other things. I should have time to give some answers the next few evenings. Cheers, Repertoir
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel