Things I hate as a Mid laner

1. The pressure: Playing as a mid laner is hard It has to be something like second jungler that has to keep an eye on his lane too, like there are many scenarios where a few mistakes can cost you the game like losing the first tower normally If a Top or Bot tower is lost the enemy gains advantage over your jungler’s camps Krugs or Gromp and half of Red/Blue, If the first mid tower is open the enemy gains advantage over Raptors Blue/Red, Wolves and on top of that makes easier to put a lot more pressure to Bot and Top, when Top and Bot lose the pressure puts on the Mid laner because I wonder If the enemy Bot will roam from there to Top or the opposite. 2. Following and SS Okay I am in Gold division and I happen to see a lot of people that start shittalking you because you didn’t gave SS or in the worst situation you gave but he didn’t see... Following a roam, not every mid laner is a good roamer so It is normal for Aurelion Sol to roam Bot constantly but you can’t wait your for example Ziggs to roam more and better. 3. ARAM As a mid laner I hate when I play something that scales good mid/late but needs first to farm, everyone starts fightning and at the end your lane becomes the war field, you cannot farm or you even lose towers because of that.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel