At Wits End with your random item changes

Enjoyed the pun? I'm glad. I like the Magic Resist Stealing Wits End way more than this new thing. Even on WW (infact it's a priority option in my WW build). Wits was well designed. It had a sustained fighting thematic which encourages a magic dmg auto attack bruiser playstyle that was about increasing sustained dps and tankability over the course of a duel/skirmish or fight. The MR shred meant that your magic dmg from your kit had increased dmg value and if you could vamp from them then the increased dmg value rolled over into increased health. Which is perfect on WW and bruiser builds of Elise etc. Now it's just WW passive. No inherent power multiplier, no synergy outside AS, just onhit dmg and onhit healing (below hp threshold to keep it an item u want on sustain dps bruisers than glass cannons who'll be 1 shot at half hp) On WW Stand-alone at lvl 18: New wits and his own passive together should do more dmg and healing than his old passive and current Wits. But if i consider the 30 MR pen equivalence and also consider his Q and his ultimate things get interesting and much closer. BUT when i add in the potential 30 MR pen benefit for his allies..., this new wits seems to be moving away from an incredible but severely underrated item to one which will be more noticeable and more solo-queue oriented. Sooo..., I like the Magic Resist Stealing Wits End way more than this new thing. Even on WW (infact it's a priority option in my WW build).
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel