Riot, can you just let us manually choose which "Adaptive" bonus we want?

Hello, I'm a Bard main. As such, I tend to buy Frostfang, because it's kinda perfect for him. This does not mean, however, that I want AP from any adaptive bonuses. Bard does not benefit much from AP. You need nearly 100 chimes to have enough meeps for the AP ratio to be meaningful. He does, however, benefit greatly from attack speed. As such, I tend to run Legend: Alacrity a lot and I always run the AS stat shard. Hell, sometimes I even go so far as to run Hail of Blades and/or rush Wits End. With all that attack speed, getting AD from adaptive bonuses would be great (not good enough to be worth building raw AD, but definitely preferable to raw AP)... but I have 20 AP from Frostfang, so I'm getting the wrong stat. This normally isn't a huge deal, since I can avoid adaptive stats without much of a problem, but now you're reworking Conqueror to be something Bard drools over... if he can get AD from it. AP is completely useless, since Bard uses up his meeps/Q getting it to proc. Remember Fervor Leona from worlds a couple years back? Imagine that, but you can stack it to full in under a second. Thing is, in order to get AD from conqueror instead of AP, I'd need to buy AD. {{champion:432}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3311}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3091}} {{item:2055}} {{item:3504}} isn't something I have a problem with, but I doubt my allies will feel the same.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel