Orianna: Quality of Life Suggestions

I have a few quality-of-life suggestions for Orianna. * Orianna's Ball leash range indicator always being active whilst the Ball is unattached to Orianna. * Orianna's Ball leash range indicator becoming visible to the ally champion it is attached to. * Command: Dissonance becoming cast-able during Command: Attack and Command: Protect's flight, activating upon arrival. * Command: Protect's shield applying just before arrival. Now for the explanations. * Orianna's Ball leash range indicator always being active whilst the Ball is unattached to Orianna This is just a general quality of life effect on Orianna, and will help improve an Orianna players understanding of when the ideal time to activate an ability is, and assists in improving positioning of experienced Orianna players. Granted that this has already been somewhat implemented into the game with the arrow locator (changing colors based on it's leash range and pointing to where the Ball currently is) however it seems like the above should be implemented as it has been with her Command: Protect. * Orianna's Ball leash range indicator becoming visible to the ally champion it is attached to. Straightforward, I'm exhausted seeing players who have the Ball attached to them assume the Ball will be attached to them once they engage, however this is not always the case. Orianna's Ball leash range is extended during this time, however the ally the Ball is attached to is unaware of how far they can travel before it detaches and returns to Orianna, rendering them helpless in a fight if they aren't careful and limiting Orianna's presence further. If they could see it's leash range from Orianna's current location, it would help amplify the quality of teamwork allies share. * Command: Dissonance becoming cast-able during Command: Attack and Command: Protect's flight, activating upon arrival. Sometimes I time Command: Attack or Command: Protect on an enemy/ally respectively at a good time, and the Ball is in a good location for Command: Dissonance to be activated. However, due to the limited range of Command: Dissonance, it doesn't always hit enemies or speed up allies in time (if you're confused, think of an ally who has the ball attached to themselves leaving leash range, and Dissonance not being activatable), and simply lays down terrain that may not be helpful for anyone other than... well, probably nobody. This was also implemented on Lux's Lucent Singularity in patch 5.12, and is also applied with champions like Gragas (Barrel Roll) and Ziggs (Satchel Charge) * Command: Protect's shield applying just before arrival. Let's be real: it's no fun when you could have absorbed damage that you would otherwise have survived if you had just avoided it, but your ability was on a 0.5 second cooldown. It's kind of like that for Orianna, except the Ball's flight is considered the "0.5 second cooldown." I feel like Orianna's Command: Protect should have it's shield applied to the ally just a few moment before the Ball comes in contact with Orianna or an ally so there are no longer any issues with bad-luck timing (compared to bad-reaction timing.) It'll also improve Orianna's ability to make clutch saves on an ally. These are just my suggestions, let me know what you think in the comments about this.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel