Who Thought the Blessing of Caitlyn Was a Good Idea?

So far, I've been loving Nexus Blitz. I don't really like some of the events and the rewards, and the randomness is annoying, but it's nice a short paced and since it's guaranteed to end by 20 minutes, it means that I don't have to dedicate a ton of time to it. However, there is one thing that is complete garbage about this mode. **BLESSING OF CAITLYN** Seriously, who thought this was a good idea? I was playing Vladimir, the enemy team had super minions and the blessing. I had 124 armor and about 2500 health. A single shot from the Blessing of Caitlyn did 1100 damage. With 124 armor. If you do some math, that comes out to about 2464 damage against a target with 0 armor. As Vladimir, a champion that gets a ton of health without building much from items, the base damage would be enough to nearly if not completely one shot me counting out armor. Now, against someone who didn't build Zhonyas like I did and that had much less health, how is this fair? Unavoidable, constant attacks that can one shot you if you don't build any health or armor. Please remove this horribly unbalanced reward.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel