Ideas for Shen for changes

Hey everyone, **_Disclaimer: Quick thing to say, this is all my opinion to improve the quality of Shen in scaling quality, I don't the best for him, therefor i wanna reduce the toxicity about it, i just wanna see more playability in him without changing him greatly. now without a further ado, i would love to keep going._ ** Everyone knows that Shen is good at what he does, but in a meta that is, many champion just suit them self better in the current meta. which is why i wanna bring it up something for a certain i been playing since he was release from his rework, that being Shen. After reviewing the champion spotlight and the stats he been set up with, i feel that he can be underwhelming to use or fight against, he maybe strong, but he doesn't do his job effectively anymore, this is due to how the meta shift and the number of nerfs he gained over the time he been out. these nerfs that been put down, yes there has been buffs before hand, but i feel they're lacking something. lets go over a few small changes i wanna see happen. **His based stats** don't get me wrong, increasing his based stats isn't something that should be messed around with a lot, however with the small buffs/nerfs to champions based stats tends to help them and make them more simpler to move around with. His based attack speed should either increase or decreased to make things less complicated, it bothers me that the developers wanted to have something like this floating around (0.651), so it should look more like this (0.66 or 0.65) that way it will be simpler to read and make it less complicated to work in game, since we are looking to see him improve, this shouldn't affect him that much, wont really harm the win-rate nor play rate really here. this should also be apply to his Magic Resist too, since it is located at a weird spot, i wanna see it change to be both a buff and a simpler viewpoint to look at (less complicated the better) so if you wanna make Shen a tiny bit stronger against Shen then the change should be (from 32.1 MR with 1.25/lv=53.4MR to **32 MR with 1.5/lv =59MR**) change won't be that big and it wont affect him that greatly. Shen Based HP Regen can be looked over, but I also do know that it can affects his sustain, this i don't want to mess with it since I don't know how badly/good this will affect him. **Shen's Passive: "Ki Barrier"** I wanted to talk about his passive for some time, it is not as good as i hoped it would be, and i really wanna see some changes to it, let us look at the math behind this without adding Runes nor Keystones (because of capping it to show it viewpoint). from a regular recommended build Shen can get up to at least _2550 bonus hp_ making his total hp at level 18 being at 4535 total hp, even though this is good for a tank to have, not including the runes/keystones, it not that good on Shen, since he will only get his 101 based shield with that 357 hp shield from his bonus hp scaling. To changed this, i decided to look over other champions that are similar to him in gaining a shield, Rakan and Yuumi are both supports, so looking at them would be useless, so instead i took a look at poppy, their designs are similar, pin down one opponent whiling having a team-based ultimate with the rest being about increase defense and dealing max hp damage, while they do build differently and they have whole different abilities, they still engage in a similar fashion engage with E and use Q while having W to reduce/nullified damage. From poppy, she gains shield based off her max hp, which is something that can be changed on Shen, no I'm not saying to give shield a way to gain a 20% Max hp shield, instead i wanna see a static of at least 15% max hp late game, since this will help him slightly and make things less complicated about how he scales with his shield. small buff like that would help him, going from having 458 total shield to 680, which is a nice QoL buff. while I'm at it, since the shield has increase, the duration of the shield should be increase to, which should be 3 seconds. **Shen's Q: Twilight Assault** There nothing i would really changed about this, it is already strong, however i would love to see if they willing to also increase the based damage with his max hp, something i made up while i wanna fill this out, in lane it is strong, so i cant say how they can changed it, however i wanna see it affecting monster more, since his wave clear isn't clear cut in my opinion. **Shen's W: Spirit's Refuge** It would be cool if it stops on-hit attack too, stuff like Teemo's blind shot, and Kayle's on hit wave damage, and stopping items like rageblade from procing while in the zone, see the duration of the zone increase would be nice to see too **Shens E: Shadow Dash** There nothing to change here, maybe increase the distance, but since E flash is a thing, i rather not change anything about this really **Shen's R: Stand United** Even though they nerf this to the group (but still have some use), I think Riot over did it and made it less meaningful which is sad. to me, bringing some power back to his Ultimate would be nice for Shen, since ultimate are suppose to be powerful and meaningful. First off, i wanna changed the cap from 60% missing hp to 40% missing hp then changing the increase power to it, scaling from 1% to 1.5%, this should, in theory, equalize the power that he would lose, and require less timing to take to reach the max value of Shen's ultimate. I also wanna see the nerf the AP ratio, from 135% to 120%, then add a new scaling ratio to it, which is Max HP scaling. Giving it a nice 10% scaling which caps out at 16% is something i can see being good on him, maybe it can be too strong, but something that can be debatable, however i wanna include one more thing, since like poppy, it should include counter play and more power to it, if Shen ults a target and get hard CC, not only will this stop Shen from teleporting, but should also stop the shield, therefore, more power to the counter plays and viability. Hope you all like my idea ^^
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel