HOW THE FUCKING HELL CAN I GET OUT OF BRONZE 5 WHEN I'M STUCK IN MID LANE?

I've been trying different secondary roles in order to maximize the odds of getting top lane, and **I NEVER GET TOP IN RANKED. SERIOUSLY, THE MOTHERFUCKING DYNAMIC QUEUE IS FORCING ME TO PLAY ROLES I AM ABSOLUTELY SHIT AS WHEN I NEED TO PLAY AT MY BEST THE MOST. THE ONLY FUCKING TIME I GOT TO PLAY AS TOP WAS WHEN THE PERSON WHO GOT TOP HAD THE MERCY TO TRADE ROLES!** **YOU MOTHERFUCKING %%%%S NEED TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO QUEUE UP FOR TOP LANE AND PLAY IT, NOT BE FORCED INTO MID LANE. I DON'T WANT TO GET FORCED TO FUCKING TRY TO JUNGLE OR SUPPORT. I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT TO GET STUCK AS THE FUCKING ADC/APC. I WANT TO BE TOP LANE WHEN I QUEUE FOR TOP.** **HOW THE FUCKING HELL ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING CRAWL OUT OF THE MOTHERFUCKING ELOHELL OF BRONZE FUCKING FIVE WHEN THEY CAN'T FUCKING GET THEIR MAIN ROLE? HOW, RIOT, HOW?** **ON ANOTHER NOTE, WHY DO I GET TEAMED UP WITH BRONZES AND AGAINST FUCKING GOLD 2'S? HOW DOES THIS SHIT RESEMBLE "FAIR" IN ANY FUCKING WAY? AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING GIVE UP UNTIL NEXT SEASON OR SMURF, OR ARE YOU PLANNING ON SELLING LP? SERIOUSLY, WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK IS RANKED RIGGED AGAINST ME?**
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel