Why does Ghostblade give more flat pen than it's component items while Liandry's doesn't?

#Youmuu's Ghostblade 3,200 Gold + 60 Attack Damage + 10% Cooldown Reduction **Unique Passive: +20 Armor Penetration** **Unique Active:** Grants +20% Movement Speed and %40 Attack Speed for 6 seconds (45 second cooldown). _________________________________ #Liandry's Torment 3,200 Gold + 80 Ability Power + 300 Health **Unique Passive - Eyes of Pain:** +15 Magic Penetration **Unique Passive:** Spells burn enemies for 3 seconds, dealing bonus magic damage equal to 2% of their current Health per second. Burn damage is doubled against movement-impaired enemies. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Haunting Guise gives 15 magic penetration which means you only get 55 AP, 100 HP, and the second Unique Passive for upgrading it. Meanwhile, Youmuu's gives double the penetration of it's building items. I just think that Liandry's can be underwhelming at times and a small Magic Penetration buff could make it a bit better. Edit: Okay I think my comparison wasn't the best (so my bad) however the main point of this is to make Liandry's better than it currently is.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel