1. (ADC)Make him a mixed damage adc. Increase sol's star orbit speed with AS.
Pros: Creates different Sol's. Some that hit not as hard but super fast or ones that his super hard(more AP, no AS) but slow.
Cons: Could be too dominant of a play style with guisnoos and nosher's tooth.
2. (TOP)Make him a juggernaut by giving him heals on his W that scales with AD. The higher his bonus AD the more he heals on his W.
Pros: Makes him a juggernaut that could control the fight more.
Cons: Not many mixed damage items since he needs damage(AP) along with the heal(AD) to stay relevant.
3. (TOP) Make him a tank by giving him the same healing on his W but let the heal scale with Armor/MR.
Pros: New Utility tank hits the rift. Makes the heal impactful without increasing damage problems.
Cons: Could become out of hand if the heal is turned up to high if he stacks just resistances.
4. (ADC?)Allow Sol to auto attack while in E to make him more friendly to an adc role
Pros: This would be super weird and probably would add anything
Cons: Would this really do anything for him?
5. (ADC) Give his ultimate 100% bonus AD scaling
Pros: Makes his ultimate one of the scariest ults in the game.
Cons: Ult would have to be nerfed all around to make it viable. Possibly eliminating AP Sol
6. (SUPPORT) Allow other champions to ride Sol as he flies.
Pros: Brings adc back to lane quicker.
Cons: Could be abused by bringing a jungler to the midlane. Could also replace Tahm's ult usefulness
7. (SUPPORT) Any allied champion inside of Sol's stars gain damage reduction.
Pros: Creates a fun dynamic of allied champions trying to stay within sol's stars and making Sol a protector.
Cons: Would be hard for allied champions to keep pace or stay within the orbit purposefully.