Champions stuck outside the meta

{{champion:34}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:26}} In my opinion, these and a few other champions are "outdated". Let me explain. Almost all of these champions currently have a much better, or faster version of themselves in the meta right now. Many of these champions take setup or cooperation from teammates. This season there isn't enough time for setup. An example of champions who need help are: {{champion:22}} {{champion:429}} These champions offer almost nothing better then other carries, except for their ultimates. Kalista has history of being a problem so lets focus on ashe. Her ultimate is the only reason to pick her currently, since her passive slows are meaningless in this meta and she has no mobility. Kaisa/lucian can deal more dmg, all while being faster and more resilient. {{champion:48}} {{champion:72}} Why pick Trundle or Skarner when you can pick Rhaast (red kayn) or an assassin. Kayn can heal more, deal more, move more and has more CC at more range. Skarner also has a history of being in a bad spot, and i'm not sure how to make these champions feel better to play. I feel bad playing champions that have less when i know i could be doing more just because of my pick. Do you guys agree? Do you think these champions are fine. or what would you give them (or takeaway from someone) to help? I wonder if Item or Rune changes is what needed, instead of champion buffs/nerfs? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel