Reasons old shaco was better

His Q was good early and late. it didnt do dmg early but it had good mobility and still some extra dmg. now you are forced to max his q atleast few levels to even be able to gank His W was stackable and boxes didnt clip walls, + you could stop dashes with 2 boxes on top of each other His E actually did more dmg than his aa early and you could easily max it, it also felt like it did dmg and didnt feel like complete trash when you threw it at a low level targer, execute btw Lastly his R actually punished you if you attacked the wrong one. it did dmg O.o now you can just smite the small boxes and BOOM 200 dmg off of the r. and best part was that he could actually build other builds like tank and ap and wasnt restricted to one single build. . sometimes is wonder how can a small rework fuck up a champions playstyle so hard. i am sick of my e not doing any dmg, my build feeling like a pve build and having to build dusk to do dmg REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO REVERT SHACO
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel