Let's talk about Wit's End

Wit's End is one of my favorite items in League, not because it's good, but because it's so unique. But I can rarely make it work, and I *almost never* see anyone else building it, even in "for-fun" modes like ARAM. Rather than having a huge thesis in this thread, I just want to know what others think about Wit's End. Here are a few potential questions we could answer to generate some good discussion about it: 1. Who uses Wit's End effectively right now? Are there any fun/good off-meta builds I don't know about? 2. Is there a problem with it, design-wise? Why *isn't* it good most of the time? (I have opinions about this, but I'm curious about others) 3. What do you think about the existence of items like this in League? Can it be useful to the game without being bought often? 4. Who *should* want an item like this? What's the ideal design space? Are there changes that could push it in that direction without breaking it? That's pretty much it. If you want to address this from another angle, that's fine, too! Just hoping to have an interesting discussion about a curious design case in League.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel