Yasuo is Unhealthy for the Game

Yasuo has had a high ban rate for as long as I can remember. Even when he doesn't have a great winrate, he gets banned because people can't stand playing against him. This displays unhealthy gameplay and shows a change needs to be made. I believe the reason Riot refuses to address the problem is because there is a high number of Yasuo mains/one tricks, and they don't want to upset such a large group. While this makes sense on a surface level view, it is a very poor way to handle the problem because Yasuo mains rarely get to play their favorite champion. I think most Yasuo mains would agree that they'd rather see him get nerfed and/or slightly reworked instead of their champion getting banned all the time. Please Riot, do something about this champion. It has been a glaring problem for so long, and there have been only minor efforts to fix it. It shouldn't be surprising to see a champion with a negative winrate get through ban phase. P.S. I'm not a Yasuo main, just someone who wants what is best for the game and players. Feel free to disagree with me, and please leave a reply explaining your viewpoint.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel