Help me out here. Which characters are bruisers?

Because bruisers are doing poorly from the air given off by the boards, but I can't get a concise list for which characters fit under this category. The term covers a wide swash of "semi-tanky fighters" which isn't very helpful, since it could range from juggernauts, to divers, to some wardens or vanguards or even skirmishers. I get what people mean when they say "bruiser yi" or "bruiser Eve" were problems, because I get they mean those characters building half tanky and still doing ridiculous damage. What I don't get is just the term "bruiser" as a class. Because the way I'm looking at it, as just tanky fighters, it would seem the opposite to the board's view. Top lane is being demolished by a mix of annoying poke champions and tanky juggernauts, and divers are taking the top spots in the jungle -- {{champion:75}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:83}} make up 11 of the most winning toplaners with decent playrates (above 1%), while the jungle has a similar story for other fighters. {{champion:19}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:80}} Pantheon is also doing well top, but falls more under the annoying poke category in that role, and other toplaners like Mordekaiser and Rumble, while doing well depending on the day, aren't putting consistent numbers. So what exactly do people mean when they say that "bruisers" aren't doing well? Because all of these are fighters that build a mix of offense and defense, or build a lot of one while their kit provides the other, all serving as well-performing tanky fighters.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel