My proposed teemo rework

**Please read**: This is just something i did for fun in my spare time. I really liked doing this whenever i had some time left, and i really wanted to go back and check out some of the older champions, and see with what kind of goofy ideas i could come up with to help these champions out. The numbers might be off, since im not an offical designer (!) **Teemo, The Swift Scout** - Gameplay update Goals: Make teemo more interactive, skillful and thematically sound. Explanation: Teemo's base armor has always been one of the highest for a marksman. His base range went down to reduce the inherent frustration teemo causes in a sololane against immobile melee opponents. With this nerf, it should be easier to reach teemo when he gets too confident. This makes him more in line for a squishy marksman. **Camouflage** was a cool ability, but was always shunned because of how unpractical it was. You stood in a bush and lost out on pressure, dps and put yourself in a vulnerable position. Now its more rewarding when used to ambush and grants more DPS for when you are camouflage assasinating in a teamfight, or just for dps. **Blinding dart** was a great skill beforehand however very frustrating to play against. The blind duration has been reduced to alleaviate some of this pain and increased AP Ratio to make building AP more rewarding. To compensate, the magic damage base has went down. You'll see the AP Ratio increase on other abilities because teemo wasnt rewarded for building ap. Building ap on teemo was one of the most inefficient things you could do. Liandries' torment and void staff would be his main items because of the flat damage they offer, and then Teemo would go tank. I feel like teemo players really appreaciate the slipperiness, sneakiness and high damage teemo offers, not the durability. AD Teemo was always a highly debated topic, however i think its alright to dismiss AD Teemo for the sake of AP Teemo because of thematics. Its also very difficult to make AD Teemo work because it makes his ultimate ability be half effective, missing out on the high damage it could offer. **Move quick** was also a good ability, but very boring. It was there and you'd just press it every now & then and forget about it. Now its easier to appreaciate the ability and it still makes sense for what it is ment to do. Teemo's ultimate **Noxious Trap** now feels more impactful, has higher counterplay and is less of a one-sided ability offering too high damage against squishies, and low damage against tanks. The ability is also now more available since it was the whole fun point of teemo. The same problems however i felt like wasnt there for **Toxic shot** because most teemo players really noticed the power it had in a war of attrition. In a duel the magic damage on hit also felt very impactful. Lastly; once again blinding dart - it is now also more skillful and more of a dart that you have to aim. This will allow teemo players to express themselves more and have more fun, after all, a skillshot dart would be SUPER satisfying to hit, right? **BASE STATS** (Standardization) Armor per level reduced from +3.75 to +3 Range reduced from 500 to 475 **Camouflage** NEW: Now also reduces cast time of **Blinding Dart** and **Noxious Trap**. Attack speed adjusted from 20/40/60/80% Bonus Attack Speed to 30/45/60/75% ELEMENT OF SURPRISE (AttackspeedBuff) Duration increased to 5 seconds from 3. **Blinding Dart** NEW: Now a skillshot! Range increased from 580 to 700 NEW - Penetrating Dart: Blinding dart penetrates through struck unit if it deals the killing blow, however since the first unit struck consumes the venom it only damages second enemy unit struck: does not blind nor apply toxic shot to the second target hit. Magic damage reduced from 80/125/170/215/260 to 60/100/150/195/230 AP Ratio increased from decreased from 0.8 to 0.75 Blind duration reduced from 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 to 1.0/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 **Move Quick** Bonus Movement Speed from 10/14/18/22/26% to 6/10/14/18/22% Duration decreased from 3 to 2 Cooldown reduced from 17 at all ranks to 17/16/15/14/13 NEW - SWIFTLY: Now triples the movement speed on activation! NEW: Now ignores unit collision while Move Quick is activated! **Toxic Shot** Magic damage per second from 6/12/18/24/30 to 3/9/15/21/27 Ap ratio increased from 10% to 20% Magic damage on hit reduced from 10/20/30/40/50 to 5/15/25/35/45 Ap ratio increased from 30% to 40% NEW - POISON TIPPED DARTS: Toxic shot now also applies onto Blinding Dart. **Noxious Trap** Magic damage reduced from 200/325/450 to 75/200/275 **instantly** Ability power ratio increased from 50% to 60% Recharge time reduced from 34/28/22 to 30/24/18 Range from 400/650/900 to 450/700/900 Slow reduced from 30/40/50% to 20/30/40% Bounce increased from 3/4/5 to 5/6/7 NEW: If an enemy steps on Noxious trap it now leaves behind **Poisonous fumes** poisoning, slowing and granting sight of enemies. Every second the enemy stays inside **Poisonous fumes** they are slowed and dealt bonus magic damage. Because **poisonous fumes** are inhaled they penetrate magic resist by 30%. DURATION: 3 seconds LINGER TIME: When the enemies leave **Poisonous fumes** they are slowed for 1s and are damaged for 1 second more. This fume deals 50% less damage because they are no longer inside the cloud. DAMAGE: 175/200/225 per second. Each subsequent second of damage deals 10% less damage. AP RATIO: 70% Aeron Pudding (EUW) [My teemo montage](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB_YGG9LPno)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel