Sick of kids whining about Zed being to "broken"

Champion.gg - Zed Middle Stats, Builds, Runes, Masteries and Counters
LoL Statistics, Builds, Runes, Masteries, Skill Orders, Counters and Matchups for Zed when played Middle. Statistics include Zed's Win Rate, Play Rate and Ban Rate. Counters include who Zed Middle is Strong or Weak Against.
First of all there are sooooo many counter plays to Zed if your a mage sit in turret the whole game and harass him then in team fights stay next to your support one quick poly from Lulu or Leona q or any cc or shield will save your life and wasted Zeds ult or just when Zed ults instantly just pop that ZHonyas and boom Zed ult is gone! My point is there are so many counterplays to Zed and the main reason why u have trouble against a Zed is because you have poor positioning (hit me up with them down votes cuz u know it's true). You can't say a champion that requires skill (yes Zed takes skill -.-) to be so broken the odds are greater that he is just plain better than you, ( WHAT NO ONES BETTER THAN ME!!). The reason why u think Zed is so broken is because he always outplays you and those are the ones that have mastered Zed after countless games. Also Zed has a 48-49% wr in all elos showing he takes skill thats why bronze he has such a bad win rate and that they are counter plays proven by his win rate in high elo and showing he takes skill by his win rate in mid elo (gold and low plat). Now that you've read this I HOPE you realize why Zed is getting buffed and also realize that some champs are harder to master and when they are mastered are more rewarding. Hit me up with them downvotes want to see how many people got butt-hurt by this.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel