Can we get a new support champion please??

List of champions
This list shows all the champions along with their champion rotation classification, overview stats, release dates, and purchase costs. There is currently a total of 131 released champions. To read specific characteristics of the champions' stats and abilities, you can follow the link on their names to go to their page.
Its been a year since the last support champion was released, as a support main this truly hurts me, i have a lot of fun playing support champions but there are not so many of them, so i usualy end up playing a troll suport just for the sake of playing somthing new and interesing, i would like riot to give they'r support players more love, even if we are few we are important, i understand that they need champions that will atract more people, but because league become so repetitive as a support player im starting to lose my charmed when i play, i fell like this is the reason why there are so few support players, in my league experience i have meet only 5 players that have as they'r main role support, there are simply not enough champions to play as a support main.{{champion:53}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:143}} Only 18 support characters that you can play and not seem troll, it might seem enough, but there are 133 total champions, from which there are 33 assassin champions, you can see the difference.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel