[10/9 PBE update]: Time Warp Tonic Nerf

In today's PBE Update, featuring this year's Harrowing Skins & the K/DA Skins (So far, my favorites between the two lines are K/DA Evelynn & Count Kledula), we have nerfs aimed at the Time Warp Tonic. Time Warp Tonic: - [New Effect] "Consuming a potion or biscuit grants 40 of its health (and 25 mana if applicable) immediately, with the remaining amount delivered over the usual duration. In addition, you gain 5% Movement Speed while under their effects." https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tjllpaWMOm8/W71H-FzX_lI/AAAAAAABIts/URMDIoHJ_ScsxSBYd-Mo0d-NjGS1Wp2YQCLcBGAs/s1600/timewarp.jpg As RIOT Rovient said, this was done to "reduce lane sustain of corrupting potion & Timewarp Tonic". Now this will no doubt hit Lane Sustain quite hard, but I feel like this will make it so no one will use the Rune at all. Sure it still gives the 5% Movespeed, but I don't see alot of people using this version of the rune.

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel