Check out these ones then come back for the pole, I don't think I have it in me to do a fourth.
Take 1: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/p3XmvjE4-karmas-balancing
Take 2: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/LGUBzT0O-karma-update-take-two
I've done two other ideas for A rework, #1 is a version that mostly relies on Karma taking advantage of key situations rather than consistently outputting damage. Try #2 Focused more on Karma as an enchanter and battle mage, but kept both separate, try # 3 is solely for battle mage fans.
**Passive: Retribution [new]**
* Karma gains a stack of retribution for shielding/healing herself and allied champions
* Karma's abilities and auto attacks consume stacks of retribution.
* Auto attacks consume one stack.
* Stacks deal an additional 20 (+5 per level) (+15% AP) magic damage to enemy champions hit.
* Karma can hold up to 5 stacks of retribution.
**Q: Inner flame [nerf]**
* Karma releases spiritual fire in a line in front of her dealing ~~80/125/170/215 /260 (+60% AP)~~> 80/115/150/185/220 (+50%AP) magic damage in a small area, and slowing all enemies hit by 25%.
* Karma's Inner flame only consumes one stack of retribution, but deals the bonus damage to all targets hit.
* Mana cost reduced to 55 mana at all ranks from 50/55/60/65/70
**RQ: Soulflare [Change]**
* Karma lets charges the magical energy in the earth below her feet, causing a nova to erupt after a 1 second channel damaging all enemies in an ~~250~~ 400/450/500/550 radius around the target area, dealing _Inner flame's_ magic damage plus an additional 25/75/125/175 (+30%AP) magic damage, slowing all enemies by 50/65/80%, and leaving behind a detonation zone.
* Pretty big range
* After 1.5 seconds the detonation zone exploads, dealing 50/150/250/350 (+ 60% AP) magic damage
**W: Focused Resolve [buff]**
* Karma connects to an ally or enemy champion, doesn't use up _Retribution_ stacks
* Enemy: Karma tethers to an enemy champion for up to 5 seconds dealing 15/22.5/30/37.5/45 (+10% AP) magic damage per half second, 150/225/300/375/450 (+100% AP) max, and roots the target for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds at the end of the durration
* Karma can end the tether effect early after only two seconds. Doing so will root the tethered enemy, but only deal half of the remaining DOT.
* Karma gains 5/10/15/20/25% spell vamp against the tethered enemy.
* Ally: Karma heals her ally for 5/10/15/20/25 (+8% AP) health per half second for up to 5 seconds, and heals for an additional 1% per 1% missing HP, Maximum of 100/200/300/400/500 (100% AP) if they're at 1HP the entire heal durration.
* Karma receives any bonuses the ally gains at 30/40/50/60/70% effectiveness (including said heal) once the tether breaks
* Karma can re-activate the tether after 2 seconds, gaining all positive bonuses, but also reducing the remaining healing by half.
* Cool down increased from 12 at all ranks to 16/15/14/13/12
* Mana cost increased from 50/55/60/65/70 to 65/70/75/80/85
**RW: Revitalize [change... nerf to tank, buff to AP and supp]**
* Karma creates a circle at a target location for 5/6/7/8 seconds, still doesn't use _Retribution_ stacks
* The circle deals _focused resolve's_ damage to enemies inside plus an additional 15/22.5/30/37.5 (+2.5% AP) per half second
* The circle heals Karma's allies for an additional 10/15/20/25 (+1.5% AP) Per half second
* Karma heals for 30% of the health allies gain, Karma heals for 30% of all damage enemies within the circle take.
**E: Inspire **
* Karma shields herself or an ally for 70/95/120/145/170 (+ 50% AP) for 4 seconds granting a 40/45/50/55/60% movement speed buff.
* [New] If Karma's shield breaks/fades and she has a stack of Retribution, the shield will explode, dealing damage equal to _Retribution_
**RE: Defiance [change, nerfs team fights, buffs plays]**
* Karma shields the target ally for _Inspire's_ Shield plus an additional ~~30/90/150/210 (+ 60% AP)~~> 45/120/195/270 (+75%AP) shield for four seconds and granting _inspires_ movement speed buff.
* If the shield expires and Karma has _Retribution_ then the shield explodes dealing _Retribution's_ damage
* If the Target is under crowd control effects, the shield cleanses them
**R: Mantra [change]**
* [Changed] Passive: Whenever Karma uses _Retribution_ while Mantra's on cool down, reduce Mantra's cool down by 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds
* Active: Karma empowers her next ability.
* [New] Resets Karma's ability cooldown
Post questions below, I'm curios to see some reactions.