I love League of Legends.

I love this game. I love playing with my friends, and I love playing solo. I love fast curbstomps and I love dead-even drawn out games. I love playing random champions and learning how to make them work in ranked. I love theory-crafting and creating awesome runes and item builds for my favorite champions. I love learning lane techniques like trading stances and wave manipulation. I love finding efficient jungle paths and ganking methods. I love team fighting and I love split pushing. I love making sneaky baron and dragon plays, and I love trying to steal them from the enemy team. I love bursting enemies in half a second, and I love drawn out running fights that span entire lanes. I love standing there and auto-attacking enemies to death, and I love kiting and outplaying enemies by dashing everywhere. I love pressing all my abilities at once, and I love careful animation cancels and auto-attack resets. I love sniping enemies with my ranged skillshots, and I love point-and-click abilities. I love trying to advance my team's vision line, and I love clearing out enemy vision. I love all the new content, and I love the old timey content too. I love reading patch notes and seeing who got gutted and who got buffed out of their minds. I love reading the lore and finding inter-connected strings between them. I love looking at the Runeterra map and the various factions. I love the skins and the runes and the wards and the champions. Etcetera, etcetera. I could name a dozen other things I love about this game. Things that I never even would have imagined a single game could give me. No other game has ever come close to doing it for me as League of Legends has. I love this game. ᵉˣᶜᵉᵖᵗ ʸᵃˢᵘᵒ, ˢᶜʳᵉʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵍᵘʸ ˡᵒˡ ʲᵏ
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel