Is Climbing actually Impossible?

So I've only been playing league for a year or so and I've noticed that climbing is becoming increasingly difficult. For example I've won 4 out of my 5 past games and have only gained 35lp. I don't know if this is normal but because my mmr is so low since I didn't have the best start to the season the game has become more tedious and climbing is almost impossible. I went on a huge win streak a while a go and and managed to climb one sub-rank however i lost 3 games in a row and dropped straight back down. This fluctuation has happened so often this season. I feel I have improved significantly however I cant show this with my rank because the start of my season was bad and now my mmr is basically in the shitter. I feel that a way around this for Riot is to maybe reset the mmr every month or so to a normal state and make it easier to climb or to drop. This would at least make the suffering last one month rather than an entire season. If anyone has the same issue (as I'm sure there are) please post in here I'd love for Riot to get around this.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel