Did they nerf Orange essence again? Or is it really that bad in general.

104 orange essence from one skin. 150 orange essence from another. Even my legendary shard only disenchants into 364, even though it costs 1520. What's the point of buying chests if it takes 4-5 skin shard breakdowns to have enough essence for one of equal value? Idk, it just seems lower and lower values everytime I check. I remember getting a lot better values before. Edit: > [{quoted}](name=Resolution,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zQwiKHdY,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-10-02T16:33:04.269+0000) > > I currently have 262 skins. This isn't a F2P complaint. > > I'm asking what's the point of buying chests anymore, when it's no longer worth the $ compared to other in-store purchases. > > If your going to gut the value of the chests because more F2P content will be released in the future, why not do that to the "Free S Rank Chests" and not the store bought ones? Currently your taxing people on content they'd get regardless if they spent real $ or not. In the future, I'd love not to see store value increases just to pay for events. Sincerly, person who is already paying for an Event Pass...
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel