Odyssey kayn could be slightly better!

Gyazo
Take screenshots, screen GIFs, and full page captures you can instantly share now and search later. Get the free app for Windows, Mac, and mobile.
So i was thinking recently.Why does odyssey kayn have the default after form portraits and not his cool odyssey shadow assasin and odyssey rhaast?Here's what came to mind for a suggestion! Edit:I would like to add some things sincei feel like its kinda short.The main reason im up for this is because odyssey kayn remains a legendary skin!By replacing the default icons with the ones i posted above(which look awesome!) it would make the skin even more worth.Im not mentioning soul hunter kayn because odyssey costs more than it so im giving it a pass.Unlike odyssey kayn,soulhunter offers no portraits for shadow assasin and rhaast.It wouldnt be that big of a diffrence to the skin but i highly doubt it will take that much effort into putting them in the game.You could say i've practically done the work of riot(no offense,im not a game developer ;p).There's no need for riot to make custom portaits as i've simply taken the 2 images from the main artwork(which like i said, looks very dope!).
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel