Why is the communitys mentality ALWAYS "my team sucks" when a game loss but not ...

**"The enemy was actually pretty good"** like I think this is one of the things the community of LoL needs to start aiming for. This kinda positivity will actually increase your attitude and make going into future games more enjoyable for you, more for your teammates and overall the game itself. Most losses are not because people "suck" its typically that the enemy played a play really well that got their team ahead. I think recognizing that would lead to more people learning from their own mistakes instead of pointing fingers as well as recognizing that sometimes you just face better people, thats how games work. but yeah if you wanna keep the negative mentality then thats on you. I just think if people shifted gears in thinking about the games differently they find they have overall better attitudes and increase win rates.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel