Stop watching anime.

Here's a good post about it that I'll link and quote here: >**anime and games ruined my life** _because i was addicted i have always spend my time alone i was addicted to games since i was 4 years old and been watching anime since 2006 online. i am 20 years old now. i was so addicted i often forget myself and dont eat teh whole day. i cant talk to girls if a girl looks me in the eyes i get warm , heart rate skyrockets cant think anymore. this is really sad. then when i go home i start feeling very lonely because i have no love in my life, and i will never get someone if i cant even make eye contact. i think its better that i lock myself home so i will never have to meet anyone, that way i cant get sad. ive quit for 3 weeks now im trying to change. i just felt like i wanted to chat with someone who is depressed. i rly want to talk to someone irl about this but i dont ave the courage_ https://www.reddit.com/r/depression/comments/2ness1/anime_and_games_ruined_my_life/
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel