What is going on

I've been playing LoL for more than 3 years, more than 800 ranked games (possibly over 1000). I played in Bronze, I played in Gold, but I've NEVER encountered this thing: During the last 2 months, I've been continuously placed in Iron/Low Bronze teams which absolutely get STOMPED by the enemy team. No, please, don't get me wrong. It's not the 'omg my team sucks' crybaby attitude. It's a visible team difference. When I say my teammates get stomped, I mean scores like 2/15 and 20 cs in 30 minutes. Of course my winrate is now horrible. I was a Gold player with 705 winrate, 200 games, now I am B4, 40 winrate. I simply can't do anything to carry the most iconic I4 players. Please check my op.gg for reference, if you want. A lot of games we lose are OUR FAULT, but I simply have no damn idea why the heck everytime my team gets absolutely OBLITERATED straight from the first minutes.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel