IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN ! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE !

MARILYN MANSON :: This Is Halloween
Tim Burton's 'The Nighmare Before Christmas' re-cut with Marilyn Manson's version of 'This Is Halloween' for the re-release of the film in Disney Digital 3-D and 2-Disc Special Edition Soundtrack.
{{champion:56}} :Boys and girls of every age Wouldn't you like to see something strange? {{champion:35}} :Come with us and you will see This, our town of Halloween {{champion:56}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:35}} : This is Halloween, this is Halloween Pumpkins scream in the dead of night {{champion:429}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:412}} : This is Halloween, everybody make a scene Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright It's our town, everybody scream In this town of Halloween {{champion:412}} :I am the one hiding under your bed Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red {{champion:60}} :I am the one hiding under your stairs Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:202}} : This is Halloween, this is Halloween Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! {{champion:8}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:28}} : In this town we call home Everyone hail to the pumpkin song {{champion:82}} : In this town, don't we love it now? Everybody's waiting for the next surprise {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:202}} Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can Something's waiting now to pounce, and how you'll scream {{champion:61}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:154}} : Scream! This is Halloween Red 'n' black, slimy green {{champion:19}} :Aren't you scared? {{champion:7}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:18}} : Well, that's just fine Say it once, say it twice Take the chance and roll the dice Ride with the moon in the dead of night {{champion:57}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:143}} : Everybody scream, everybody scream {{champion:223}} :In our town of Halloween {{champion:35}} : I am the clown with the tear-away face Here in a flash and gone without a trace {{champion:28}} :I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?" I am the wind blowing through your hair {{champion:56}} :I am the shadow on the moon at night Filling your dreams to the brim with fright {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:202}} : This is Halloween, this is Halloween Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! {{champion:1}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:17}} : Tender lump lings everywhere Life's no fun without a good scare {{champion:31}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:120}} : That's our job, but we're not mean in our town of Halloween {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:202}}: In this town {{champion:82}} :Don't we love it now? {{champion:82}}{{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:202}}: Everyone's waiting for the next surprise {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:202}}: Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back And scream like a banshee Make you jump out of your skin This is Halloween, everybody scream Won't ya please make way for a very special guy Our man jack is king of the pumpkin patch Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now EVERYONE: This is Halloween, this is Halloween Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! {{champion:1}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:17}}: In this town we call home Everyone hail to the pumpkin song EVERYONE La, la, la, la-la la, la, la, la-la la, la, la, la-la la, la-la la, Wheeeeeee! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________ {{champion:202}} : Did you guys like our musical? I prepared it myself. {{champion:497}} : LOVED IT ! {{champion:119}} : Needs more Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven. {{champion:498}} :Cringe. {{champion:164}} : Xayah dear, you are the literal definition of "cringe" everytime you open your mouth. {{champion:498}} :Say that again in my face scissor legs! {{champion:37}} :... {{champion:136}} :Amusing, this planet gets to live another day. I like what you got. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________ {{sticker:vlad-salute}} {{sticker:vayne-pose}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel