General Discussion Rules Update
The Universal Rules are in full effect, save where overridden by these General Discussion specific rules.
If you are not certain if your content is allowed by these rules, please feel free to seek moderator input on our Discuss the Boards sub-board or the Moderation Discord prior to posting. Once posted, content will be subject to moderator discretion as per normal boards policy.
Always be respectful to players, community members, moderators, and Rioters. Joking with friends and playful teasing will not be removed. Flaming and insults specifically targeting someone (even in jest) is still against the rules and will be deleted. If the targeted player asks to stop, it is not considered a joke anymore and action will be taken as appropriate.
Threads asking for critique or teasing will be given some leeway ("Roast Me" threads, requests for account reviews etc). A thread owner can revoke consent at any time, at which point the thread will be subject to the normal rules of General Discussion.
- No nudity, exposed or hinted at genitalia
- No egregious upskirts or like material
- No sexualized children or anything that could reasonably be mistaken for a child.
- No sexual acts or sexual situations - cropped pictures that are deemed too overt will also be removed.
- Social and Personal issues may be discussed, provided the topics are not discussions about ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and/or religion.
- Real-world, non-political emergencies may be discussed when providing potentially important information to the community or expressing well-wishing for those affected.
- Political discussions are prohibited.
Impersonating another individual as a joke is allowed, provided you are not attempting to make anyone believe you are that individual, negatively affect that individual, or personally gain from any confusion caused. Pretending to be part of Riot Games or the Boards Moderation Team will not be tolerated, nor will faking moderator edits we deem to be intended in bad faith.
Using rank to poke fun is acceptable provided it is easily identifiable as playful banter (at moderator discretion). Using rank to belittle, shame or claim authority over a player or group of players remains prohibited.
The Boards Enhancement Kit is a browser extenion that enables additional features such as custom avatars, a blacklist feature, and more! Click here to go to the BEK thread.