Quitting league of legends for a bit... (Reasons: Balancing and anti-fun)

Literally my main champ won't get buffed because they fear his kit being op, but vayne is a better top laner and the only thing I have seen for him not getting more buffs is "he is used in competitive play" what a joke a champ that gets used in a special comp that needs special comps to do any good because he's so bad right now yeah gl...{{champion:150}} Meanwhile I could pick 20 other champs and climb the ladder way easier {{champion:84}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:83}} and top lane is impossible to get a kill 70% of the time it's like farming simulator, but when they have an op jungler or you do... you can just tower dive at level 6 and get a kill as long as the opposite jungler isn't there. The game is just so boring and addictive at the same time... early game outplay just doesn't exist getting a kill at level 3 in top lane is unheard of.. you just sit there and farm until level 6 and either fight or back off the farm or wait for the jungler... the game could use an overhaul I'd rather go play smash brothers or an mmo at this point the game is so boring and when you're behind the game gets so unbearably boring you get way outscaled and underleveled... I could see being behind in gold, but you usually get to be 2-3 levels behind which means you don't do anything. I don't even have to mention disgusting champs like kayle can die 4 times and still out damage me 20 minutes in because they farm simulated the game, btw I usually kill kayle at level 6 and not before then because the games early laning faze is so safe it makes the game like a chore and not actually a game match where I feel like I'm being rewarded for outplays... It's more like an extra loading screen
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel