Ironically Funny or Completely Unfair?

The {{champion:223}} bans out my hovered {{champion:429}} pick then claims it was accident, I then hover {{champion:51}} who is picked by the top lane and taken there. I had already dodged another game and was looking at a 15 minute timer so I did the right thing and INTED THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE BITCHES{{champion:17}} . So after I get hella trolled, Rito kisses me sweetly on the back of the neck before smashing their million dollar peen-eye {{champion:161}} into my brown-eye{{summoner:3}} with a 14 day suspension. JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!{{champion:59}} First time I've been suspended by the by...not even the 3 day I've seen others get. I got a screenshot from op.gg showing they were grouped in hopes of at the least....lowering my suspension to a 3dayer rather then 2 weeks. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} THANKS RITO GAMES!!!
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel