Farewell Victorious Orianna...

Gold 4, literally sat at checkpoint 1/3 of Honor 1 for 2.5 weeks and was binging games, literally getting 2-4 honors a game, rarely one honor... Just NOW as of this moment logged in to get checkpoint level 2. I have been changing the way I play the game and am kinder to players and such, but it is still a pain in the ass to play what feels like over 50-75 games getting honored for being a decent human, yet there is no progress to be seen. It makes it hard that if you make mistakes and get honor reset, there is almost no light at the end of the tunnel :/ I get that it makes players better and makes them learn, but still. This hurts a lot and I was really hoping to get her this year. First year gold and I was a dick and paid the price for it. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel