Last time during the invasion mission a player made a very detailed guide on all the tips and tricks for clearing the invasion mission. I cant remember the play but if you're reading this I'de like to give you my thanks. I will be doing the same things from my experience in the Odyssey missions.
**Options and their roles**
* She is your ranged carry and your main damage source, personally I think 2jinxes are a must, yasuo is melee so he tanks alot more damage than her which is bad.
* Your job: dish out as much damage to the boss as possible
* build: bork,guinsuus, bloodthirster,wits and onhit wits end is good for the onhit part but all preference after that.
* He has waveclear, and his w is good for disrupting kogs, his ult with the overkill augment is the only reason hes decent otherwise I'de pick yasuo for wave clear.
* Your job: waveclear and disrupt kogs
* build: go full ap prioritising cdr as you need to play around your ult, otherwise just do a jinx build due to your passive as its not too terrible.
* Hes a tank, or an onhit hyper carry, or an insane wavlear tool with full ap
* Your job: dish out as much damage as possible and tank for your team this depends on build
* build: I have found going a bruiser build with titanic hydra and atmas being not too bad you get damage and youre still tanky, maybe consider a knight's vow. Or go that good old full ap malphite build.
* She is what makes malphite useless, with all the augments she has you make everyone the tank as no one can take damage, she is vital to every comp.
* Your job: heal and cc
* build: ardent,athenes,redemption and go whatever then I personally recommend a deathcap and another ap item then as it will give you more dmg and healing.
* Yasuo is easily the most fun to play in the gamemode (apart onhit malphite ty riot). Yasuo has god tier waveclear with his e q spam and cc with his low cd r. I have also found ap yasuo being amazing with the right augments as you can reach a 2000dmg e on a 1sec cd.
* Your job: waveclear, youre not that good into bosses tho.
* build: statik>bork>bloodthirster> damage (ie is a waste imo if you want full crit get a phantom dancer with the statik.
* ap yasu build: nashors>bersekers>gunblade>lich>deathcap
Personally I have found malphite and ziggs as a give or take and have the lowest winrate with the two.
My favourite comps so far have been 2Jinx,1 yasuo,1 sona last being situational.
For situational you could go:
* malphite as he offers lots of peel with the intimidate augment
* another sona or another yasuo.
* You could go a ziggs but his job is waveclear and yasuo easily out-classes him at that
* for augments try to prioritise getting waveclear. ( I will not be going too deep into these)
* For killing the boss dodge his attacks with f and run away when he charges himself with orbs as it has a range.
* play as a team and try to stay grouped
* the urf buff is best on ziggs/yasuo/malphite/sona. generally to sona as she heals everyone as well as cc's
* Dont forget to play around with builds and augments and see what you like.
* A must have augment on yasuo is infinity and BURST is nuts with gust if you want to go a bit of a supportive build.
* I am not a toxic yasuo main I just got luck and got him mastery 7 dont flame me :/