Since they are so cheap, and tanks already feel bad no matter what, Im considering using them

What if I just went support items like three or four items into build. I mean support items are crazy cheap, and they give decent tank stats. Some of them even synergize with tanks. Like {{item:3190}} If I know how to read properly, a cho gath would be able to give a nice chunky sheild because 20% of something like even a small cho, 20% of 5000 is 250 on top of the base sheild which is pretty good. {{item:3107}} Also seems like a good "why not" it gives health and it has good cdr which is nice for tanks, plus not to forget the active. What do you guys think? I mean I just thought that tanks feel kinda bad so you might as well put them to good use. Side note: when I say tanks, I mean tanks in the jungle/top
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel