@Any Rioter,When it comes to game balance/visuals/lore...Does Riot care about all champs equally?

What makes a champion more priority than others to shift all of your focus on them? is it only Pro-play picks that you regularly try to keep in balance since they are more picked and mechanically relevant to game standards, or is it seasonal based shift in meta that you always try to enforce on players just for change? I need someone to give me a good reason why Wukong is not getting anything at all [spare me your lines about patience and him being worked on right now, its been 5+years plus], while someone like Aatrox for example is getting mini-reworks [or at least worked on] every few weeks/months? I'm glad I quit the game, though a simple discussion could give me more reason to understand Rioters point of view.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel