Uberdanger has a very good point

10 Years of League of Legends
10 years of league of legends
I watched all of this video and Uberdanger proves so much in the video (I recommend watching it). Its sadly true that riot games has become greedy and unresponsive to their community. We should be putting pressure on the company to try to address these issues because they are all real things that are happening now. 98% of the community will never be in pro play so why in the world would riot games focus those balance changes that effect pros onto the average community. The mega company that owns riot cares little for the community and its creative talent that was once very prevalent when I started to play. Now we just see boring commentary and if you try to do a different build you are suspended for intentionally feeding. Now we have prestige skins and a lack of fun items. I hope this game gets better.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel