Why I'm not Mad at @RiotAugust

Yes, what he said is wrong. He shouldn't have said what he said. I don't agree with what he said. Yes, it hurt a lot of people. Contributors or creators and staff. No hate to everybody here. But just imagine working on champions for so long and being so excited about them, just to be bashed with opinions or being lashed out as for not having designs that are good enough. Of course these designs or reworks would have disappointed at least somebody, he's not here to read our minds or know what we want exactly, of course we don't like some things about the reworks, and he should have remembered that these are people's opinions, but we are all human and we feel emotions and obviously frustrated. And let's not forget there are some people on the boards who just give unconstructive "advice" and just keep complaining. I don't think he's trying to say the boards are all useless, I just think it was a heat of the moment thing, although he neglected the good side of the boards who truly do voice their opinions politely. Just put yourself in his shoes for a second? Of course as somebody who watches from the side, we'll most likely say we don't this/that, but when we're actually him, it's a whole different story. I'm not saying he's justified for what he did, just don't think he deserves all this hate after designing these two champions which I honestly love. Thank you RiotAugust for designing them, what you said wasn't right, but you don't deserve to be flamed at. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} please discuss below politely, I don't want to start any arguments. This is just what I think.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel