Everyone should spend money on the PowerBall and MegaMillions.

Just buy 1 ticket of each, which is $4 and 2 times a week will be $8. Let me tell you something, if you have a job. Don't worry, $8 is nothing compared to your paycheck. Especially if you have money saved up. You chance yourself on winning big while risking $8. Who cares if the jackpot is not big. Who cares if you don't want other people to win with you. You are a fucking millionaire. Who cares if the government taxes 50% of your winnings. You are a fucking millionaire. Think about it, play the lottery with hopes and dreams. Like you hope to win the lottery and dream about what you are going to do with the money. Don't go in like I'm going to win with full head-on confidence. Just know you are going to lose money and every night hope and dream you can be that big jackpot winner. I suggest doing 1 Quick Pick (machine chooses your numbers) and 1 Self pick (you choose your numbers)
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel