Something is wrong, League does not feel like League anymore, we can all feel it...

I just can't put my finger on it, I have a lot of theories why but something is just not right this preseason. I have this horrible feeling that this is the beginning of the end for this game unless something is changed or rolled back. There are a few things that I feel are killing the soul of what league was but it's not the smoking gun, and to be honest I don't know what it is, it might just be a combination of things but there is something very, very wrong. The first thing that stands out for me at the moment is that we seem to have been limited with these new runes, everyone feels the same and not having direct control over say, attack speed, damage, gold, armor pen ect seems to have taken a huge amount of creativity out of the game and been replaced with a generic system that is totally forced. Snowballing is out of control, you can now have extremely bad players get a lucky kill early on and just roll their opponent very early, small mistakes give huge rewards which is destroying the laning phase which I believe should reward you for a consistent, solid play that takes tsome time, the laning phase is getting smaller because of this crazy snowballing, it's totally out of control. Tanks? just what the hell is going on with these tanks, they are dealing so much damage and unkillable unless you have a team that totally commit to peeling the ADC forever to take one down which is just not how the game works generally, tanks are just swinging their balls all over the rift right now and it's getting very old, very fast. There are so many other little things but again I cannot put my finger on what is wrong, the soul of the game seems to have left and I know many people who feel it.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel