Buying my first smartphone looking for any advice

First off Merry Christmas GD, I miss you guys. Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I just need some time away from this game for a while. I hope you are all having a great time, Capt Morgan has been helping me get through this day nice and smooth. :D Anyways I happened to get a small chunk of change from a relative this year that I don't normally get and I was thinking it was about time I stepped into the modern age. I have been using basic phones since forever and would like to get my first smartphone. But I know next to nothing about them, all I know is that I don't want an Iphone. I would like something that uses android and preferably has a good sized screen. My eyesight isn't what it used to be, I don't care that much about camera power or things like that. I would mostly use it for chrome apps, GPS, maybe some games and youtube. My budget is around 400 dollars, I don't care about name brands and I would like to get something that could last me at least 4 or 5 years. If anyone has any suggestions or even just things to look out for when it comes to them I would appreciate any and all advice. Thanks again and have a blessed day everyone. https://i.imgur.com/xFqRDsI.png[/img]

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel