IVERN MID WITH SMITE

Have you ever woke up one morning and say Hmmm I'm going to go Ivern mid. I bet you haven't but let me tell you this, Its legit the most broken thing i have ever seen in the game. First off Ivern can get a damage boost by going to the enemies red buff and its simple as left clicking waiting 5 seconds and then smiting it WOW you got the enemy's red buff! now after that you now have a damage spike so after that be sure to first get W on Ivern it will spawn bushes which you can stand in and have a long range attack! The second thing you get is your E so you can Bubble your self from a gank! Then lastly your Q where you can root grab an enemy and they are stunned activating it again will pull you towards them so u can do massive damage with your red buff. I have to say Ivern mid is the most OP thing in the game! Any thoughts?
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel