Is anyone else getting anti-hack crashes today? This is my 3rd one.

I've been anti-hack crashed again, after I went through the steps of giving my hextech log to RS and uninstalling my anti virus like they told me to and full repairing the game and playing customs. Played a ranked match with MF, no anti hack crash. Played a ranked match with Graves, anti hack crash. Played a ranked match with Graves, anti hack crash. Visit Riot Support, follow steps. Played a custom with Sion, no anti hack crash. Played a ranked match with Graves, anti hack crash. These games are lasting roughly 30 minutes before the crashes start too. That's my third loss in a row with playing Graves today, which demoted me, each of them lost due to anti-hack crashing my games. This isn't fun or fair. What, am I literally playing Graves so well that it thinks I'm cheating? :/ Last log entry in one of those games. --------------------------- 001617.574| ALWAYS| PRFW| Detected very long frame: 1.268s 001759.758| ALWAYS| CONN| {"messageType":"riot__game_client__connection_info","message_body":"Disconnected","disconnect_delay":1
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel