As a composer, how would you promote your creations and get a job in a indie video game company ?

A rather long title, but I wanted to be specific. I'm genuinely wondering if there's any other way but constant link spamming everywhere to be heard by people? More intriguating, how do you contact small companies when it seems like there's no way of knowing them before their project is actually in place? I have this YT channel where I put my latest work, and the most seen music barely approches 300 views, which is really ridiculous. I'm kind of out of ideas and I don't want to spam links everywhere. Sharing on my Discord servers already make me feel rather cheap... At the same time, I know I still have to improve my skills immensely, being still quite inexperienced. But having a serious project to work on would help tremendously, along with having some professional experience.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel